Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A Broke Teacher~ 1:1

Hi :)

Thanks for checking it out! <3
  
   Dustin Broke has graduated Uni but came back to a destroyed home town where his family is gone. What else could he do but start over?
   He searched for a way to make things better and what he found was inspiration which lifted many other Sim's spirits, too. 

   He found the stone of Unga-Nunga; the key to the energy that makes Career objects work so well more Sim are willing to chance the harsh life. People are getting married and starting families in Downtown again... There's less Hopelessness, too.


"I'm so sorry. Yes, I know I can never come back. Just want to say, You guys are the best."

I had Dustin quit working in case Marisa Bendet walked by. It's Sunday and he can't call anyone to visit until Tuesday. 
(Week 2 Payment= 300§ )

This is his house... I messed up with placing the bed. For some reason I though the statue worked like the flowers- it had to be close to everyone. It doesn't. XD
Sake walked by! He's nearly friends with him.

Such a cute kitty. =D


Woot~Sake has been adopted. 
Photobombed by a Townie. :(

Dustin got Sake a job in Services. 
He needs to lift it so Elders won't go senile. 

Still no burglar and we now have a pet tower. =D


Tucker! Plans for the next pet. 


No cat pans... Dustin has to train Sake to use the potty. 
Then he will be able to tell him to use it. It's so handy. =]


Until he does train him, Dustin praises Sake for peeing outside. XD

Can you see it's Tuesday and no one is home? *sigh*


"Marisa, Sweetie- Will you marry me?"

Finally! She answered the phone. 


"Squeeee!"
I guess she got what she wanted. O.o


Lol! What?- Dustin got a bad memory for Engagement; 
 What's up with that?


Dinner! 


There, the paper was saved so Marisa could get a job in Education. 

"I don't want to be in education."
Too bad- it's best for the family.

"I've loved you since the first moment I stalked you." -Marisa


Well, she wanted to get marry but there won't be a party. 


Dustin finishes Sake's potty training.


Day 1 and level 1.


Awww- Sake goes to work too and he's excited. XD

There they are in their little house. :)


What to do?
Meh- they might have lost some money.

Woot~ Promotion to Level 2 


It was time for Dustin to work on the car. They'll need if soon. 


Shooo~ No one lives here. If he did he'll ignore you. 


I chose the Helmet for his 1 Adventure item. She can use it to help until the bookcase is available. :)


Promo for Sake! Level 2


She better be nice to him. :)


Hi, Kim Kitty! Sake can't play now, he has to go to work. 

I wonder if they got home together?
Did she get a promo? O.O


Grooming time. It's so handy. :)


Yeah, yeah it's a promotion. I don't really care. It's your second job. 
I got him the job hoping for another Military friend.


Promotions to level 3 for both Sake and Marisa. :D


"But, Dustin Sweetie, I got a promotion today. Can't I have good food?


Work on it... 


I've got to take care of Sake. I don't want to have a senile Elder.


"No, Dude. We can't go out any more."
They keep calling.

Back to studying. Dusting is learning about babies, I think.

Sake has lifted Pets Service Restriction! :hugz kitty:

Once a Pet reaches the top of the Service career, it helps the household's elderly. Interacting with a trained Rescue Pet heals the mental and emotional damage done to the minds of the Elders. They are slowly helped out of their cloud of senility and brought back to reality by their furry friends. The Service Pet restriction is lifted.

Shelby was walking by so she promised to take Sake. She loves cats. :)


"Meow?"

It's okay.... I'll keep an eye out for you. :(


That's it- the Helmet is empty of it's magic power. :(


"How are these? I got the best for us today."
"Can you get us some real vegetables? I miss them."

(Week 4 Protection Pay- 600)

Promo Level 4 

Promotion!


That's right... he's almost done! XD


Promotion to Level 5.

Promotion early and the car is done! Back to work for you. 
Lucky, Sims.

She's got the next Promo- Level 6


"I smell Awesomeness." 
You did okay. :)

Just don't get sick! 


No, Dustin can't come out and play!
Kind of getting tired of them only asking him to go out.

Promo to Level 7


"I heard rumors of Alien ships being seen at night."
I wish he could go see them. XD


Promotions! Level 8 for Marisa


Dustin did get into Oceanography- his LTW


Wolves are dumb.


It's two days before Dustin's Birthday...
Hamburger day. I thought they needed a change.


The Diva visited. She doesn't walk by, she walks in. She also cheats at games. 


Promotion to Level 9! 


Awww- Dustin grew old in the Bathroom. 
He looks happy.... right? :(


"I've got days off in case the car is stolen. We really should start our family now."
Yeah, I hope I didn't wait too long. :(


Try 4 Baby! *chimes*

Yesssss!

Get to work! You can't miss a day yet. O.o

Congrats! Dustin is Perma-plat. =]


Marisa has lifted Education!
"I'll celebrate later, I need to puke."
Aw- how cute. XD

The Sim who becomes an Education Minister rebuilds the region’s educational system, and even restores the old college back to its former glory. The Education restrictions are lifted.
Teens can go to school- is most important to me right now.

Baby Bump #1

"Hello, Little Baby."


She's a fortune Sim, she wants to go to work.

"What about medicine? I don't know what to do."
"We'll be fine."- she hopes.


That baby sure is kicking! O.o
Bump #2
This is it for Generation 1. 
Next chapter will bring in Generation 2 and new challenges. 
Restriction Lifts:
Science/Hopelessness- Dustin
Pet-Service 
Education -Marisa

Thanks for Reading and Happy Simming! <3

Next Chapter 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment