Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Broke University 0:0

Hi =]

  Thanks for checking this out. XD


 I extracted Dustin Broke with SimPE and aged him up in Body Shop. These are his normal stats as a Fortune Sim.


This is a new neighborhood with the same old Sim State U.
Dustin was assigned to the small Landgraab Dorm.
I changed his Zodiac for the Apocalypse- he'll wash his hands better and he won't require as much social. He's still a Fortune Sim.

First things first- a room with a lock. 

 I didn't give him a choice, it'll be Literature. 
He's going for the Adventure lift.
 "That's as good a choice as any."

"I don't have a suitcase. When I was accepted to Uni I filled a grocery bag with my clothes and left ."
I don't think she likes you.

"You don't mind if I sit here and kick you ass at chess, do you?"
"Kick away."

"...and then he pulled out a banana." -Dustin
"wa..." -Cow
"Wait, I have another joke." -Dustin
"Can't I set off the water sprinklers first?" -Cow
"No. Now listen to this one...." -Dustin

"You have to listen to me now." -Cow
"Why are you still here?" -Dustin

A notebook?
"I can't afford a laptop yet."
Oh, right. 

Woot! 5 simoleons. 

I love Fortune Sims for their wants to do work. =]

Can you tell I put a hot tub out back?

It was time to make Money and meet Uni Sims. 
I find this the best way.
"When do I get to meet people?"
You already did. You know 3 Secret Society members.

Well, almost the best way. 
Yay~ 5k!

"Do you know her?" -Dorm guy
"Who?"
They're too busy.

He aced this semester.

"Why are you flapping your elbows like that? Can't you breathe? Are you chocking?"

Yay! Secret Society- he'll get to start out in a special house. 

Dustin likes blonds~ 
"She's okay."

"It's time for you to be trained in the art of lying. Sit in the machine and I'll ask you some questions, you lie the best you can."
"That's not a problem. I learned how long ago."

"I see you need some practice."
"Aaaaa" 

This won't help you- the money stays with the Secret Society. 
"Well, crap this."

Dustin wanted to buy something...

And I wanted him to make more money- which he wanted, too. 
"It's boring and no one tips here."
Too bad, you'll make lots of money.

There are few Sims with high jobs. 
Level 10 Science

Level 9 Military

"I'm tired of 'high fives.'"
Too bad, it helps make friends faster.

Dustin put the Secret Society to good use- 

I use SS money to earn his badge then sell the items at home. 
He also bought them a bed, with their money. :)

"No time. I have this bad compulsion to dig for hours."
Yeah, he's busy. 
 
It takes a second for the noise and smell to kick in...

Time to get his own house. 
It's the little one next to the dorm.

"Everything looks so cheap."
If you keep looking around like that you'll break your neck.

  Some Sims just didn't like him.
"Nuh huh- talk to the hand."
 
I did use the Queuing trick to earn money faster. :)
 
"I'm looking for Sims with top jobs, not low level jobs."
Dustin was on a group outing. I'm not good at those. :(

Back to work!
"Ms Crumplebottom, your usual coming right up."

We all know the Diva & Mr. Big. 
I was trying to ignore them but the Diva kept bothering Dustin. 

Dustin working on his Career list.
~This is when Marisa started stalking Dustin... all night long~

Level 8 Criminal

Level 7 Business
Dang, there aren't many Sims with lvl 10 jobs.
 
"I have my eye on you, young Sim."
"Back at 'cha, Granny."

Marisa has been following him around. After his shift of making drinks- and an espresso- he finally greets her. 

Green clouds rolling off her and I'm sure she's tired but she's hanging in there. That's a good Stalker.
 But she has a low level job. :(

Back to Uni and to skilling.

And earning the flower badge. 

It won't do him nor his future family any good in the Apocalypse. He mostly needs something to do which earns money and wastes time, and it'll help later for skilling. :)

"Damn SS members are a bunch of slobs."
I know! They don't clean anything.

But they are great for tutoring, even if they're not friends. :)
"Sink it already."

It was another Outing for making friends. The one is red has a level 9 job. I forgot the picture. XD
I hoped by adding the Diva Dustin would get something good... he never did. 

Yay! Snapdragons. :)

Studying will be easier.

Par-Ta!
"It's boring."
Then be a fun host.
 
Come on, Dustin. You wanted this party.
"But now I want to study."
Blah.  It was considered a good time. Lol!

Back to working out. 
He only needed this for the first 3 points. 

I sold it before it lost value. XD

Dustin wanted a date and I figured he could use the MM. 
"Is she pretty; Can I look now?"

"Hi...I said, Hi!"
They ignored streaker boy
She's not the one I'd want, she married the founder of my other Apoc. XD
Still... if she's the one he wants, maybe.

"I love red heads."
Yes she does!- Like my other founder. XD
They had a good date.

I had him try again...

Nope. I'm not going to let him waste his money again.

"Can you smell the dislike?" -Dustin
"Mmm, yes- it smells niiiice."

Why not streak in the hidden SS lot? He needed to go crazy sometime. XD
 
"Damn, this smells nice."
I forgot to see who it's from. 

An ordinary day at the Coffee house. 

"Hell yes. I am all that AND a bag of carrots chips."

"I'm her second in the squad. Nice to meet you."
She brought a friend. XD

Yes, a makeover. Might as well when we can. 
He likes her, she's a Uni grad... Points in her favor. 

"You're on a date with Dustin?" -Marisa
Oh, crap. Stalker Marisa is not happy.

They tried ignoring Marisa but her presence overshadowed them. 
"I had a lovely time but I've got to get away from her, I mean here." -Cheerleader

Dustin went to other places. He needs to meet more Sims.
Level 8 Slacker
I'm using Phaenoh's mod to show the career levels- Here.

She found him! 
They're only on an Outing, Marisa. O.o

Dustin is dating this Cheerleader. :)

They had an Awesome time. XD

She's so persistent... Marisa called to ask him out. I'm giving her a chance with him. 

"I love blondes."
Aw... she looks nicer with that Custom hair. 
And the Default replacement outfit.

They had a Dream Date...

Ha! She fell in love first. Just what I expected. XD


Nice! A 4k gift.

Oh, yessss- a 3k gift. 

Uni is over! I did leave some skills for him to earn. He'll need something to do.
 
Par-Ta time! 
That's better, interact with your guests. 
 
"Everyone get a drink while the Super bowl is in halftime."
That's it. Show them how to have fun.
 
And so it begins...
It's the super bowl and all across the region, people are watching. The whistle blows for half time and every Sim in the city goes to use the toilet. Every single toilet in the region is flushed at the same time. The resulting drop in water pressure causes the three nuclear power plants in the area to go critical and melt down, devastating the region. Thankfully, the founder is off at college when this happens, but when he returns to start his family, he finds a very different world he must survive in.

 
 "I'll join you, Snook'ems."
Of course you will, Ms Stalker.


Dustin and Marisa are having a good time at his grad party.
  
Picture!
(I still haven't turned off the Special Events option)
 
Oh, no... Not a suit for your everyday wear. O.o
 
Off he goes... trying to get home to show everyone how well he did on his own. 
He will never get there... ever. 

Next... the Apocalypse. Stay tuned. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment