Thursday, May 21, 2015

Nearing the Broke End 5:2

Hi =]

   Welcome back! I'm almost to the final chapter~ Woot~ 

Generation 3 are grandparents, Generation 4 are parents, and Generation 5 are little buggers filling up the house!
I have... 5 lifts to go! 

  Let's get going.... 
 
Loading the Broke Family...

Freaking Fire! Burn tree... no one noticed, which is a great thing.

"Good morning, Love."

These two love to dance.

It was time to buy some new clothes- Finally!

And it's always more fun on a date.

Josh's new look.

He also wanted a new car, which is fine by me. :)

I don't know how good this is for you...

Joshuah is awake. :)

"Is it baby time, Dami?"
"YES!"
Josh is finally going to be there for the babies birth.

Baby Jill is born. :)

Joshuah grew to a child.

Promotion to level 4
I have no idea why he's running inside.

Hi, Marisa!

They hired a maid. Work, bury those holes.

I think he was promoted to Level 5...

And then back to work he goes. :)

"I don't believe in genies or magic lamps." -HM

"The fish is tender and well done." -HM

Joanna teenified.
"My baby girl grew up too fast." -Josh
Now off to Uni with ya.

I let her go meet some Sims but she has to leave right away- there's a job waiting for her.

Poof! Traveling clothes.

Oh, yeah... I don't know about that outfit with that hat. 
She was back so fast the HM hadn't even left yet.

Woooowwwoooo... Dustin is out tonight.

This is Joanna- she's needing a little romance in her life.

This is him, her dream date. No job, no home... she'll probably love him like a lost puppy.

First Kiss!

Baby Bump for child 4. :D

These two throw the ball hard then smile at each other. XD

Carson still loves to dance.

What? I didn't say anything... O.o

His son asked him to toss the football with him. How sweet.

I forget how many friends Mr. Big always has.

Tossing Jill into Toddler hood. :)

Well, dang. I've had enough of the hat. But she's cute.

Lol~What a face you have Chelsea. And congrats on your best seller.

Jill learned to walk.

She learned to talk after grandpa took off her hat.

"You sing so well."-Hobby guy

Baby Bump!

"Dad, I got an A+!"

Peekaboo game time

It's fun to hear them giggle... Don't look at me like that Rabbit Head. O.O

Joanna's job is in Law Enforcement- level 6.
Josh is off to work- Level ?

Baby coming!

Oh, look! A baby boy- Jonail

It was time to move the Grands out unless we wanted more ghosts, which I don't. O.o

"Bye, Mom and Dad. Come visit any time."
I think Damica looks good in her daughter's outfit. :D

Just a swig to stretch the days. :D

Joanna is promoted to level 7
and 
Josh is promoted to Level 7, too

Joanna and Joshuah getting to know their newest sibling.

Back to work the same night-and promoted to Level 8 :)

Baby tables still rock.
He should be the last child needed in my apocalypse. :D

Hi, Jill! You are just so smart.
"Blocks!"

"I did it."
Yes, you did.

Joanna's Promoted to Level 8

Yay! Right back to work she goes. :)

Josh is finally here to help with his children. I hope it's nice for them all. :)

Woot- Promotion to Level 9

Family together time. :)

Time for Jill to grow up.

Aw- she's so cute. :)

"I get to to be the cop."
"Sure."

Josh is at Level 9 :)

Woot! Joanna lifted Law Enforcement!

Once a brave hero from the family emerges, the streets are cleaned up and order is restored, allowing police and firefighters to once again help people. The Law Enforcement restrictions are lifted. The smoke detector and burglar alarm may be purchased and used, even if the Science restriction has not been lifted.

Are they running together or is he chasing her? We'll never know. O.o

"I want to be an Astronaut and go to Mars."

"There will never be Astronauts on Mars."
Bad HM, don't be a dream crusher.

Aging up Jonail!

Aw- he already has his dad's hair style. XD

The Head Master chats with Damica. No one else was hungry.

"Thanks! I'm so glad my siblings are accepted into your school."

Learning to walk...

Woot! Culinary is lifted. XD

Once a Culinary master emerges from the household, new ways are invented to preserve food. Sims learn better ways to cook the artificial food and how to rewire home appliances so they can be used again. They also open up supply chains to coffee growers. All Culinary restrictions are lifted.

Joanna is having an alarm system added to the cars. It's her specialty.

"I'm so proud of you. Say Daddy again."
"Da-dy."

Jill enjoys teasing Jonail.
"Ha ha, You can't reach it."
"Mine!"

Joanna is off to work.

Photobombed by a maid... it's their fist meal that wasn't grilled outside. But it was Grilled Cheese. XD

Joshuah is now a Teen. Off you go to Uni!

Oh, dang- you got the shirt/pants. 
Go home quickly and get something better.


Yes, that's better. Just like my founder's clothes. :)

Journalism is his lift. :D

You know.. she's already lifted Law Enforcement so...
I picked Giant Robot.
 
Woot! Moolah. XD

Joshuah is looking for love. At about 4k worth.

"She looks nice."
"You're nearly perfect. I guarantee it."

"I've always wanted to be a burglar, just once."

"I'm not into that stuff. I like honest men with decent jobs and big goals."

"It was nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you, too."
The date didn't go so well. :(

"Hey, son. When did you get home?"

Stop! There's lightning... hurry up inside. O.o

*Ignore* Heeehee XD

Joshuah was promoted to Level 7!
 That's it for now. There are 3 more lifts to go- 
Journalism, Entertainment, and Criminal. :)
   Lifts this Chapter:
   Law Enforcement
   Culinary
 

Thanks so much for Reading and Happy Simming! <3

Next Chapter 5:3

No comments:

Post a Comment