Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Love Broke 4:3

Hi =]

Welcome back to Generation 4! 
  I'm raising the 4th generation and lifting those restrictions as fast as I can. 

Restrictions lifted so far... 
Adventure/Hopelessness -Dustin
Pet-Service - Sake
Education-Marisa
Showbiz-Tucker
..............
Gamer-Winter
Military- Mathew
Science-Jinx
Intelligence-Kameron
.........
Medical-Maria
Oceanography-Dustin Jr.
Dance - Marty
Athletics/Alien Technology -Carson
Law - Cassy
Music - Cory
Politics -Corin
............................
Pet Security -Kim
Architecture -Damica
     
I'm following the Borg Rules -Here.


There are still two toddlers in the house, Dulcie and Dusty.
Mom and dad are Chelsea and Carson (3rd Generation)- they're the ones training the tots.

There are two children, Dixie and Daria. They're studying.
I believe this is Donnie. He's working on the Business restriction.

Toddler spam!
Yes, Dusty is an Alien baby. :)
Dulcie loves watching the fishes -that someone keeps adding because no one is allowed to feed them.
Donnie has been promoted to Level 9
"Hotdogs, again?"
"Yes, baby. Hotdogs again."
Damica painted the family loading screen.
Crap! Lightning hits a tombstone. Now we'll have a ghost haunting the lot.
It's Marisa.
I should have deleted the stairs but there are so many now. XD


"Mom, Dad! I got an A+" -Dixie
Donnie has lifted the Business Restriction!

Once an economic leader from the family rebuilds the economic structure of the region, the Business restrictions are lifted. In addition, the Open/Closed sign may be purchased and used from the Miscellaneous Decorative category. The old-style cash register may be purchased from the Electronics tab, even if these items are still restricted otherwise.
Fortune Aspirations perks!
 

Private School! The headmaster will be here soon.
Damica is busy with her new love. I wonder what mom is thinking but she has to go greet the Headmaster.
Line up those Gesture greets for some nice Schmooze points.
My pile of stuff... XD
Hotdog dinner. I hope he's impressed.
Oops, he stopped eating to watch Dusty grow up. We got only a few meal points (4). O.o
He did not like her talking about their money and with the glasses on- it's a bigger hit. :C
Daria and Dusty are adorable!
Now there are four children in the house.
Since I can, I moved all the kids furniture and put in a hot tub.
The headmaster went right to it. +10 pts
Oh, cool! Dulcie grew to teen on the same night. She's a family Sim.
Donnie moved out. 
"Bye, Donnie! We love you."
No way... *hits ignore button* :D
What? Another baby...


"You will not marry that Sim. What is wrong with you, you know he's off limits." -Chelsea



"I love him and he loves me. That's all that should matter."- Damica
"It's not. There's more to it than what you want." -Chelsea


"You have to think of the whole family and not be so pig headed."


"Ladies, it's okay. We'll find a way to work it out."


Damica ran off...
"Sweety, tell me everything."-Carson
"They were in our bed, Carson. Our bed." -Chelsea
"We'll buy a new one tonight."-Carson


Dulcie went to town to buy herself a phone. She picked up a few extras, too.


You bad girl, fooling around in your parent's bed.
"There isn't another double bed. I deserve my own room."
Yeah, I guess you do. You're a grown Sim now.


"I'm cooking dinner!"


Tonight the lightning hit Dustin's tomb.


Baby Bump for Damica... Generation 5 is on the way.


Dusty learned all his body skills.


"I did it! I reached the top of my career."
Woot! Good work. 


 "Hi, Donnie. How's life in the real world?"

I love how the kids ask to play.
"Hold on tight!"


"Children are more than toys and games. You also know we're here for you and you don't have to leave. You're still the heir if you want it."
"I'll think about it, dad. Thanks."


Damica is playing with her siblings. :)


Ha! I didn't even pick a school chance card. I'm feeling the Power. XD


"Were you spying on me with your telescope?"
"What?"


"I was looking around with our telescope, just looking. You want to start something?


Aw... Carson is elderfying. O.o


Oh, my- from dancing tights to farmer coveralls. You got taste, my friend. XD



"No one is moving out. Mom and I have a few bumps to work out."
"Don't you love mom any more? -Dixie
"Of course I do. I just wasn't thinking and now... well, things will work out fine. I just know it." -Damica
"Cool!" -Dulcie



Family Picture


Baby Time!


Welcome to the family, little Joanna. :)
Doesn't mom look proud of her daughter and how she'd love to hold her granddaughter? B)


"We're grandparents now, Sweatheart."
"Yes. I just hope she doesn't get her heart broken."
"Mom, Dad... I got an A+!"


Dixie is growing up.


Oh, my! Best dress ever. XD
It goes well with her hair.


Who moved my camera? XD
She's Knowledge and wants to dance. Aw, like her daddy.


"Yes, sweetheart. Granny loves you so much."



"Gawh. I'm an impressionable teen. Stop that PDA stuff."



Lol! She's got the embarrassed face down pat. XD



"I've got a new friend here... you're so embarrassing."
They just won't stop. Lol!


Damica had lifted Architecture but her LTW is Culinary... or was I looking for a Sim who is high in that job?

Anyway- She invited daddy over to meet his daughter. :)


  Chelsea is now an Elder. I wonder how she'll look. O.O
Tune in next time. XD

Restriction Lifts this chapter:
Business- Donnie

Thanks so much for reading and Happy Simming! <3

 Next Chapter-4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment