Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Full of Brokes 3:1

Hi :)

 Thanks for checking it out. 

 I'm using the Borg Rules Here

Recap- The founding generation has died and the second generation kids are working on their lifts. Generation 3 has arrived. How many can I get before I go crazy?... Let's see. :)


 The Broke Family Loading Screen

"Heck yeah I want to try for another baby."
"Woohooo!"

Aw- family time.

Jinx is off to his first day of work. 
This is Sunday- the End of Week 9
(Payment Money= 1350 )

Hi, Marty =D

I think Mathew got a new job- His LTW is Science, I believe.

Promo to Level 7
"I'm tired."
Quit pouting.

Now don't you feel better?
"Heck Yeah- That was Awesome."

Mathew had to go see the ghost, too. 
Knowledge Sims.

Baby Bump #1


I think- Mathew would go get help. 
Yep- and he gets a promotion. Not that it matters to the anyone else.

Promotion to Level 8!
And quit looking so sad.

Back to work!

You're on a roll - Promo to Level 9 :)

Baby bath by Daddy.
Baby Bump #2

There it is- Science Lifted.

Once a great scientist emerges from the family, the knowledge of known technologies is restored to the area, so the gizmos may be produced again. The power grid is repaired enough to use these gizmos and gadgets in the house. There is also a breakthrough in technology, the invention of something that mirrors technology gained from the aliens. You may choose 1 type of Aspiration Reward object. Any Sim may now buy and use that one type of aspiration reward, even if you haven't lifted the Alien Technology restriction. Only the Sim that lifts the Science Restriction may invent one Aspiration Reward. Other Sims reaching the top of the Science career will not invent additional Aspiration Rewards.
I get to pick one aspiration reward... Hmmm.

Bye, Jinx. You did well. Thanks so much.
"Yeah, what ever. I've got some stars to search."

Back at University...

It's time for Maria to grow up.

Kameron will wait with the butterflies.

The family lot.
 
Medicine showed up on the Computer. Level 6!

OMGoodness- I did make her a pleasure Sim. No wonder she's so grumpy.

Welcome to Toddlerhood, Marty!

  I'll never see Dustin Broke's Blond hair again. :(

Teach him to walk.

Oh, they brought a few items from their dad's inventory. He didn't place the plants but when I was changing inventories. 
I think that's allowed.
They'll leave them here.

It was time for Kameron- Dang it! You got the shirt/pants. *ugh!*

Intelligence showed on the Computer, Level 6. 
I have someone check at midnight. :)

They're just resting... There's not much else to do yet.

D'aw- he looks just like you.

Baby Time!
She was so hungry I let her serve Cereal.

Welcome to the family Dustin Jr.

Promotion Level 7 :)


"Honey, something's wrong. He's not working right."
"You have to change his diaper."

Promo Level 7!

I had to delete the baby- although I should have used the bat box. 
I keep forgetting about it. :(

Try for baby #3!


Woot~ Pregnant.

Dang it! Mommy is getting you a bottle.

Hello little Dustin, Jr. XD


Promoton to Level 8

  Just a house shot... I think. XD

Promotion to Level 8

"The bunny is good, play with it and wait for your mom or dad to wake up."
Don't worry, Kameron. He's potty trained.

It's time for a community visit. :D

They can have phones!


They don't have the privileged to shop yet.
Meeting Sims is the main reason. :)

Kameron just got a Network Promotion for his next day of work. 
Hug her tight.
"I am."

There's the community lot I built. I thought brick would be okay for that lot. :)

Promotion to Level 9 in Medical

OMGoodness- Dustin Jr got Custom hair. 
He's so cute. 
"He looks just like his father."
Sure, whatever.

It's Marty's time to grow up to a child.

"Look dad- my jammies are like your clothes."


Dustin Jr doesn't seem interested in talking.
"He's not slow."
I never said that.

Promotion to Level 9 :D


"Say Cheese!"
I can take pictures... I think they can hang them. Oops. O.o

"We should buy a game console and play some mmos."

I don't remember what she was doing but something of his personality was off. XD

"Dad?"

"Thanks, Dad!"


Everyone has a Cellphone now.

"She's hot."
Of course.

Yay! That want kept popping up.

Baby Time

This is baby Carson.

*Note to self- remove that baby outfit.


"Medical is almost lifted if you want to wait."
"I will if you want me too."


Woot~ Try for baby!

And again. *baby jingle* :D

Marty has a classmate visiting.

There it is -Medical is lifted by Maria!

Once a leader in the medical field emerges from the family and leads the Red Cross restoration effort, clean running water is restored to the region. Supplies of medicine and contraceptives are now available to the people who need it. The Medical restrictions are lifted.

Just grow up, Dustin Jr.

That's not a good picture at all. XD


Time to clean off the roof. XD

Marty is the first to get a bath.

"Do you have to leave, Aunt Maria?"
Yes, she does. She wants to find The great party place.

It doesn't matter... pick anything. XD

Mathew is platinum. :D

"WOOT-MY BED IS STILL HERE."
That's why I'm paying per week... at week 11 now.

"Mom?"

"Love ya, Mom!"


This is baby Carson- child number 3. :)

Carson walking.

Damn he's good at pushups. O.O

Daddy has the night shift.

"I just finished writing a best seller."
"Don't you work soon?"


Dang it- Food Poisoning. I was pushing it, wasn't I?

Intelligence lifted by Kameron! :D

Out of the shadows shines a light. While they work in secretive and mysterious ways, the recently re-instated SCIA brings trust back into everyday living. With thoroughly checked out agents filling the ranks, operatives are sent out to clearly distinguish friend from foe. Information travels quickly and soon everyone knows who is trustworthy and who is not.

As the paranoia fades, a sense of community blossoms. Sims ask questions of their neighors to learn about them. Gifts are no longer looked upon with suspicion. No longer paralyzed with worries about bandits and looters, Sims find ways to furnish their homes more comfortably. The Intelligence Restrictions are lifted.

As we say good bye to Kameron, and finish the last of the 2nd generation lifts, so we end this chapter. 

Lifts this generation:
Gamer -Winter
Military -Mathew
Science - Jinx
Medical - Maria
Intelligence -Kameron

Thanks so much for reading and Happy Simming! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment