Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Broke Uni 4.4

Hi =D

Welcome Back!
I'm finishing up the 4th Generation lifts. Damica and Donnie have already lifted theirs. It's time for my Uni lifts. They will belong to my last 4 kids of this generation- Dulcie, Dixie, Daria, and Dusty.

I'm following the Borg Rules~Here.



Dulcie is the first of the kids to arrive.

She used her money to build the outside walls.

Dixie grew up next. The kids brought furniture and fun stuff from home. 
Having more than 3 items in their inventories and being able to cash items in, helps so much. :)

Dulcie wanted a maid. I don't know why but, there ya go.

Dulcie is in Literature for Show Business.

I had to go update the Community lot. Although they can go to bigger lots now. :D

Daria and Dusty are going to Uni and bringing lots of cash.

Nice clothes Daria- not so good for Dusty.
"I got dressed in the dark." -Dusty.

The main floor.

Declaring their majors. They don't get a choice. They all have one job to lift.

Hi, Maid Kaylynn :)

Dusty is taking Biology...? For Natural Science.

"Take off your head. I'm curious to see what you look like."
"I can't. It's against our pledge. Unless you have a hot tub?"
"You seem more intriguing with it on anyway. .. so keep it."

Have you ever noticed that their toes bend a little when they walk? I just did. O.o

Community lot - Now go make friends. :)

"Hi."
"Hi, Freshman."

"What's your name?"
"I'm Jeff, what's your name?"

"Hold me back cause, damn- he's hawt."


"Can you save me from dancing by myself?g."

"You mean you're not part of the Secret Society? I have to make a friend with them."
"No, sorry. But I can find some for you. I've lived here for years."

Classes and stuff...
It's time to start cutting the pictures to fun stuff or something.

Fulfilling wants and making friends.

The upstairs.

"Pewyah!"
She has the body skills, she just wants to be fit, too.

"Hi, smexy." -Both

Aw... Dixie is the first to find a boyfriend.

Dulcie is next.

She got her first kiss, too. :)

More money and grades.
They're putting a 600 Simoleon statue in their inventory for each Sim per semester. They'll leave them behind when they graduate.


Work...

Play!

Sleep.
That pretty much sums up their Uni time. 

"If I win can I get a pretty jacket."
"And what do I get when I beat you?"
"I'll give you my shirt."
"Deal."

"What? Say it in Simlish."

Daria was the first into the Secret Society.

And since their needs are full except hunger when they come home, she has to meditate until food time.

Friends and Study.

Dusty is next!

Then Dulcie...

Finally it was Dixie's turn to be inducted.

She chanced the rotten food.

And it's done! 
They've graduated... together since they were all gone the same amount. I like that. :D

Dulcie was first here so she's the first to leave. 
She's going to be checking the computer for Uni jobs, too. 

"You did a wonderful job, Thanks."
"Wow, a hundred. Thank you."

End of Uni years. 
Thanks for reading and Happy Simming! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment