Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Broke Babies 1:2

Hi! :) 

Welcome back!

It's time for generation 2 babies! I've got my hopes up, I don't know why. I just want them to be cute. XD

Restriction lifts so far: 
Adventures/Hopelessness
Pet Service -Sake
Education -Marisa


A Borg Apocalypse: Rules Here



Loading up the Broke Family....


"I didn't break it... it was a power surge."
Sure it was.

"Eating. I don't care right now."


No Outings... Why not call to chat, dang it. XD


Baby is coming! 
I really need to change the settings.


Only one? I thought you were big enough for two. :(
"It's a boy. We'll name him Winter."

It's Friday, Week 5- just so you know. XD

Aww-He's cute.
"She's a girl."
No he's not. He's got the blue outfit on.
"Still, she's a girl."
Hmmm- some CC mess up. O.o


... Oh, man. You 3 bolt Sims...


"Winter is a good name. It makes me think of skiing and fun."
Enough talk, Try 4 baby time. 

(Week 5 Payment= 750 )

Yay! Pregnant with baby number 2. =D

"See? She's a girl."
Well, no I don't but I believe you. Maybe...

The Wolves around here a terrible. O.o


Time to keep everything in one area so the Statue can help.
I don't think it effects babies though. 


"Hmmm, Dustin...." 
She still dreams of stalking him.


Marisa is breaking things...


and clogging them up. XD


Baby Bump! 


She loves going to work.
"They feed me better."
There's that.

"I hate that cat."
It's a sweet kitty. 

"Meooow" (mail lady is mean to me)
Aww, poor kitty.


Winter Grows up tomorrow. :D


Things are still breaking around Marisa.


Adding some walls- babies don't need the statue boost.


Ohkay... she's a girl. XD
Winter Broke 


I've only keep about 4 plates of backup meals.
Plus News papers that have a few jobs I want for the next generation.


"Walk to daddy."
"...."


Potty Training!
She did get her bottle of smart milk. 
It makes things easier for everyone.

~It's Week 6~
Jinx Broke is Baby number 2
I think it's a boy... maybe. I haven't cleaned the DL folder yet.


Aww- s/he's a cutie.

"I cutie...*sniff*"
D'aw, Of course you are!
"I talk bunny, no you."
Hmm...


They're mostly living upstairs so Winter stays clean from the Statue boosts.


"Who's Daddies sweet Winter? Who's Adorable?"


Okay- I had him stand there so I could see where they stand to pickup/place the babies. 
Two cribs, one spot to use. :D


Meeting daddy's friends. 


"We don't get much food. We have to be careful."
"It's up to you, Hon. I'm content." -Dustin


Woot! Pregnant #3 XD


LoL! I've never seen a Stray mess with the skunk... but Kim did. 
She's cool and stinky. XD


Jinx's birthday.

Aw, he is a cute boy. 
"Of course he is. We told you. Some powerful controler you are."
Oh, shut up.

Winter grew to Child! 
She's got the base game hair. Oh, well. Generation 2 is doing well. 


Everyone upstairs- glad they can fit. 


Dusting is platinum and Marisa really needed a boost. She got credit for training Jinx. 


Dustin got credit for putting Jinx on the potty. XD


D'awww :)

Family time.


Winter had School but she can't learn to do homework. 
We really need a pet. 


"Look... look at the hand."
*Giggle*


I like these pictures. 


Marisa finished book.


Just looking in the truck... maybe some food in there? 


Tucker showed up again! 


We have a pet!


He's going for Pet Showbiz so kids can learn to study and learn from non-fun items/activities.


Poor Jinx! I always forget those bottles. :(


"Woof Woof- speak Tucker- woof."


"Hi, baby sister."


I don't have time to bother them to fix it... it'll be fine out here.


See, now she can fix it without much mess.

"Mom, mom! I got an A+."


Tucker's Promotion to Level 2 :)


"I want to play..."
But he's so tired.

Lol~ Jinx caught Tucker.

Wait for him to pee before you praise him. 
"I was, I was."


You are so lucky it's almost 6am...


Kameron is born!
Yes, forgot to fix my CC but I checked the pop-up.


Happy family time.


Yes, yes I did. They'll have another child.
With the statue they don't need as much food- unless they're pregnant. I'll save a little more old food on the roof. 


Kameron's bath time. 
Baby pic spam

Jinx is a child!


Marisa is relaxing and the kids have nothing to do...


Okay- this bouncer makes noise and wakes everyone... I moved Kameron downstairs so everyone can sleep.

Lol! I'd love for you to do that, Tucker- When no one is in bed. 


Here is where I forgot they couldn't learn yet. Tucker hasn't lifted Showbiz.
When I realize it I'll not let them do anything but chess for 4 days.
That's how long it takes.

Tucker is just a slob and a mess maker. XD


Off to work.

Of course he runs naked- Dustin isn't shy. XD


Lol! He lost a body point. That's fine.

"Da-ad. You're standing in Tucker's pee." -Winter


Promo to Level 3


This is Kameron! Isn't he cute. 

I guess everyone talks about Aliens in school. 


I'd let him do this too if the kids didn't like doing it. XD


Kameron Spam

"You be a good dog and work hard. We lub you, boy."

"Let's play cops and robbers!"
"I'm the robber!"
"Okay!"


Crap... Uhm.

Tucker decides not to make the photo shoot. 


"Ah Oooo!"
Baby time.

Crud... is this Maria? I think it's a girl. 
*facepalm*


Tucker has lifted Pet Showbiz!

Once a family pet becomes a Star, it provides some much needed entertainment to the household's youngsters. With their minds stimulated, they can finally focus on school work and learning. The Showbiz Pet restrictions are lifted.

Poor thing. It's time for Tucker to leave. :(


Tucker moves to the Retiree's home to help them find their keys and dentures.

And that's it for this update. The kids got to learn to do their homework. There will only be 4 kids... and it's almost time for Marisa to age to Elder. 

Restriction Lifts:
Adventure/Hopelessness -Dustin
Pet Service -Sake
Education -Marisa
Pet Showbiz -Tucker

Until next update-
Thanks for Reading and Happy Simming! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment